Click For Poster Presentation
Deadline for abstract submission : 15 October 2021
The writing rules given below are valid for the proceeding book.
Abstracts should be sent in English using the abstract management system. Non-English abstracts sent by e-mail or post regardless of the system will not be accepted.
- The writing rules given below are valid for the proceeding book. The full text of the paper should be prepared in Microsoft Word format and should not exceed 10 pages (including the text, graphics, references and all attachments), at least 4 pages. The text of the paper should be written using 12 point Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing.
- The abstract should consist of minimum 150 and maximum 300 words.
- Paper Title: It should be placed in the middle with 14 poiny and the first letters in capital and bold.
- The names of the author/authors and the institutions they are affiliated with should be written in 12 pt. The link addresses of the authors should be given at the end of the surnames using lowercase letters and superscripts. ORCID numbers of each author should be written after the address.
- Corresponding author: Correspondence at all stages of publication will be made with the corresponding author. For this reason, the corresponding author should be indicated with a superscript, and their e-mail address and contact information should be stated as up-to-date.
- The order of the titles of the papers should be Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Material and Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion and References. All letters of headings should be uppercase and bold.
- Keywords: At least 3 and at most 5 keywords should be added in alphabetical order after the abstract title.
- Headings for Figures, Graphics, Tables and Photographs: They should be 12 points, bold and presented in the teb>xt. The first letters of the titles of tables and figures should be uppercase and the others should be lowercase.
- Equations and Formulas: Formulas should be numbered consecutively in the text. Subscripts and superscripts should be clear. Equations should be serially numbered on the right in parentheses.
A line spacing should be left between parts of the text of the paper.
- Acknowledgments or Information: Acknowledgments or informations should be given under a separate heading before the references, and acknowledgments should not be added on the main title page, as a footnote, or otherwise.
- References should also be included in the references section of each reference cited in the text.
- Reference example:
Single author: Author's surname and publication year (Erdal, 2021)
Two authors (Two authors): Both the names of the authors and the year of publication (Demircan and Aktaş, 2021)
Three or more authors: Name of first author followed by " et al." and publication year (Kartal et al., 2021)
- Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
Yüksel A.N. and Yüksel, E. 2012. Greenhouse Construction Technique. Hasad Publishing Comp., Istanbul, 272pp.
- Reference to a website:
Anonim, 2015c. FAO plant protection paper 21. "Recommended methods for measurement of pest resistance to pesticide". http://www.fao.org/docrep/x5048e/x5048E0m.htm September 2, 2015.